The choir overnight is just two days away! We have a great trip planned and are excited to be working yet again with Experiential Learning Associates to create two days of music, self-awareness, and confidence-building.
Here is a list of things to remember:
- Students should arrive on Wednesday morning at LMS between 6:40-6:45am with their overnight bag and their daypack (Bus leaves promptly at 7am).
- For the full packing list, click here: Choir Overnight Packing List
- Remember, no cell phones, electronics, candy or soda allowed on the overnight.
- Bring a sack lunch, a full water bottle, and a healthy snack in your daypack.
- Forecast calls for Highs in the 50's and Lows in the upper 30's. Pack to stay dry and warm.
- Don't forget your pillow and sleeping bag!
- If you are taking medications while at the Camp (and parents signed a Medication Authorization Form), TURN IN YOUR MEDICATIONS to the Nurse Para, GALIT, before Wednesday.
- Camp Wondervu Contact Information:
11902 Camp Eden Rd
Golden, CO 80403
- Students will return to LMS on Thursday, Oct 8, between 3:00 and 3:30pm and will be dismissed to parents once the bell rings at 3:30pm.
- Students are responsible for communicating in advance with teachers concerning missed assignments, quizzes, etc.
For any other questions or concerns, please contact me at 720.561.7435, or at email@example.com.