We are finally gaining momentum in class...learning how to learn, learning how to improvise, learning how to compose, learning how to be excellent musicians and people...even learning how to play, which is far harder for some then you might think. In any event, it's an honor to work with your children.
If you haven't already, it's time to sign up for choir uniforms. The uniform consists of a student-designed t-shirt (ordered on Revtrak) and blue jeans (any nice pair from home). T-shirts can be purchased on Revtrak for $10. When marking the t-shirt size of your son/daughter, please think a little bigger and leave a little room to grow.
Click here for the 7th Grade Uniform Sign-up Page.
Click here for the 8th Grade Uniform Sign-up Page
If you're having a hard time using the above link for your child, please go to the LMS website, click on Pay Student Fees, then click on recommended items and consumable supplies, then click on 7th or 8th Grade, then, FINALLY, click on the Choir Uniform Option.
**Choir Uniform Registration is DUE BY FRIDAY, OCT 20.
Choir Uniform Design Info:
Students who are interested in submitting a design for our 17/18 Choir Uniform should do the following:
- Create a Black & White design on standard, blank, white piece of paper.
- The design should be inspired by the theme, "Play," (as in playing, not a play).
- The following words must appear on the t-shirt design
- 2017-2018 Harbor
- Theme can be anything, but should be simple enough so that people can appreciate the image, as opposed to guessing what it is or what it means.
- Students' names and periods should be written somewhere on the paper.
**DESIGNS ARE DUE by THIS THURSDAY, October 12, by the end of the day.
Thank you! If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call.
Profe Brian Gonzales
Director of Choirs
Louisville Middle School