Three days to go before our Harbor Story Performances...
Here are a few updated need-to-knows:
- 7th and 8th Grade Choirs WILL be performing both nights (2/23 and 2/24). We needed to make certain they'd fit in a reasonable performance window, and indeed they do.
- All 7/8 Grade students should bring their costumes to school on Tuesday. All 6th Grades students should bring what they think their costume is on Tuesday or Wednesday (odd or even).
- All Students are expected to arrive between 6:30pm and 6:45pm in costume, or in order to change into their costumes.
- 6th Graders are expected to immediately go into the auditorium, in costume, and sit on the floor in the front.
- 7th and 8th Grade periods 3 and 5 are expected to be on the stage and in costume by 6:45pm.
- 7th and 8th Grade periods 6 and 7 are expected to be in costume and in the CHOIR ROOM by 6:45pm.
- If you purchased tickets, your tickets will appear under the name of the purchaser.
- Doors will open 45 minutes before the show at 6:15pm.
- At this point, there are approximately 15 tickets left for Thursday night only. We will offer 10 standing room-only tickets first come/first serve each night (regular prices).
- If you volunteered to check off tickets as people enter on either concert night, please arrive by 6pm.