The Great “Pops in the Harbor - Lovin the 80’s” Ticket fiasco is near its end, thanks to the generosity of our Louisville Middle School community. Thank you for your willingness to return tickets, exchange nights, etc. It sets the tone for an evening that puts your children in the spotlight, while hopefully entertaining the masses.
So...here is the final ticket information regarding Pops in the Harbor on Feb 25 and 26:
- Both of our concerts are at this time overbooked (just like my flight this weekend). REVTRAK will not reopen.
- If you have emailed me up through last night (Monday, Feb 15) to request tickets, your ticket request is officially confirmed. You do not need to order tickets.
- If you sent an email ticket request to Profe for either night, we went ahead and booked your Friday (as it ended up being the lighter night).
- If you have emailed me to offer seats back into the general “pool,” or to switch nights, we are very thankful and we HAVE taken you up on your offer.
- This means that EVERY seat will be spoken for on both nights.
- This also means that WE WILL ask guests from 2nd grade through 6th Grade to sit on the floor in front of the stage in order to open up as many seats as possible.
- **If you still would like to give back tickets to the general “pool” we would gladly accept your generosity! Please email me.
- If you still are hoping to come, and you haven’t reserved tickets yet, and you are ok with standing in the back, please email me this week, and I’ll let you know what the numbers look like.
Again, it will be a full house plus (Both concerts will be standing room). In the spirit of the concert, be ready to fill in extra seats, share a laugh with people you haven’t met yet, and maybe even offer a seat to someone who’s been standing a while.
As is always the case, please email for any clarifications or questions. My goal is to make this as simple, fun and musical for everyone in involved.
We’re very excited to bring to you Pops in the Harbor. See you next week!
Profe Brian Gonzales