It turns out that support for the LMS Music Program isn't a problem. Quite the contrary, actually.
Folks, in less than three days, you've reserved more than 650 tickets for the two-night concert extravaganza- "Pops in the Harbor - Lovin the 80's." And because it happened so quickly, we've overbooked the Friday, Feb 26 concert by approximately 50 tickets. The Thursday, Fev 25 concert still has 60 plus seats available before it reaches capacity.
The problem lies here: there are still families of children performing on stage who haven't yet reserved any tickets.
So....here's the plan:
- We've suspended ticket reservations and turned off Revtrak for a day or two until we can get this beautiful problem sorted out. We will make sure to publicize when it's been turned on again.
- If there are any folks who have reserved one too many tickets and would like to donate them back to the pool, please email me ASAP.
- If there are any folks who have reserved tickets for both shows and could do with attending only one show, please email me ASAP.
- If there are any folks who would like to switch their tickets from Friday's show to Thursday's show, please email me ASAP.
- Finally, in talking with Mrs. Vidulich, if the Friday Concert remains overbooked, it wouldn't be out of the question to allow the elementary school-aged members of the audience to sit on the floor in the front of the auditorium...in order to free up more seats.
Finally, I thank you for your patience. It is our goal to have each of the choir students represented by members of the audience, and we'll do our best to make it happen.
Profe Brian Gonzales