Hope your long weekend has been relaxing so far...
Here is what you need to know about the upcoming Feeder Choir Festival at Monarch H.S. on Thursday, January 21st:
- If you haven't registered on Revtrak, please do so ASAP. Click here for a link to the choir field-trip sign-up on Revtrak.
- Students who are unable to signup on Revtrak should have brought home a paper permission slip to be filled out and returned by Tuesday.
- Students will meet in the choir room at 8:30am with their backpack, a sack lunch and water bottle, and their folder and pencil. Students MUST bring their own lunch that requires no heating.
- Gum, candy, cell phones, or other electronics are not allowed (as usual:)
- Students will return to school between 1:30 and 2pm, and will be expected to return to class immediately. (End of 6th/beginning of 7th)
Here is what you need to know about the LMS Choral Program's Pops in the Harbor - Lovin the 80's Concert on Feb 25 and 26
- The Concert dates are Feb 25 at 6pm and Feb 26 at 7pm with a mandatory dress rehearsal for all solo acts (NOT CHOIRS) on Feb 24 at 5:30pm
- The Concert is a two-night concert variety show that includes the LMS Choirs, and features several dance, singing, instrumental and comedy solo acts from LMS
- The Concert will feature a live 6-piece band that will accompany all choirs and solo acts.
- All Choirs are expected to perform both nights.
- Chosen solo acts (from 7th and 8th grade only) will need to attend one extra rehearsal with the band (TBA), and the Dress Rehearsal on Feb 24 at 5:30pm.
- Auditions for Solo acts are this Friday, Jan 22, during normal class hours, and will be held in front of a panel of local, professional musicians.
Thank you folks, and please don't hesitate to call or email for questions or clarifications.
Profe Brian Gonzales
Director of Choir & Drama
Louisville Middle School